Project Manager-Business Capability
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager-Business Capability for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Client Global Human Resources organization has a vision to invest in a number of transformational HR Business and HR IT related projects.
- These are in support of the goals and objectives that include driving Enterprise Performance, delivery of Culture & People Strategy, driving HR People Strategy and other critical priorities.
- The scope will vary for multiple opportunities in the HR and HR IT portfolio of projects.
- Client is looking for an IT Project Manager to drive the IT deliverables as part of the global approach and Business Project Manager to support process or policy changes that may be required.
- Ensures Program is delivered within the agreed upon schedule, budget, and quality constraints coordinated between all the different Program components
- Partners with business functions to: understand their needs; ensure alignment to timelines and costs; and track mutual dependencies
- Defines Program Governance including Roles and Responsibilities and the Program Infrastructure (program office, technology, and other factors in the work environment supporting the program effort)
- Acts as the communications conduit to the Program Owner, executive sponsors and business program steering committee and conducts periodic briefings/status updates
- Builds and maintains a comprehensive Program Plan/Schedule with Project Schedule rollups. Reviews/approves Project Plans/Schedules for conformance to Program strategy
- Identifies and triages new issues for criticality and ownership, mostly independently, due to technical awareness
- Accountable for addressing external and cross team internal dependencies, mitigation and resolution of program level risks and issues. Escalates to Program Owner and Executive Sponsors as necessary.
- Ensures all Projects under the Program are adhering to the Program/Project Management Framework, ADM/System Development Lifecycle, Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP, Client policies and procedures, and other compliance processes where applicable
- Implements Financial reporting, metrics and controls
- Fosters effective collaboration between multi-functional and virtual teams across – IT, Business functions, Vendors and Service Providers
- Schedules and hosts various SME weekly or semi-weekly core team meetings or working sessions to ensure team alignment which will provide guidance across the program
- Proven experience of 10+ years in leading complex HR, HR Information Technology Projects or Programs
- Experienced in managing Projects or Programs by leveraging standard industry Project Management frameworks (e.g. - PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g. - Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Delivers cost-effective, high quality Projects or Programs on-time through application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.,)
- Ability to conceptualize Projects or Programs from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adapting to sudden changes and shifting priorities
- Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed upon results
- Achieves effective control on the Project or Program through management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with team members, creates and motivates cross-functional & cross-departmental project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction and fosters effective team skills to complete tasks on time
- Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
- Ability to integrate/rollup multiple Projects within Program
- Demonstrates strong communication skills allowing the candidate to serve as the primary point of contact for all communications within Biopharma IT, Business teams, and any third party involved in the Project or Program - effectively communicates relevant information to key stakeholders as per defined Communications plan
- Identifies the need for and creates/implements improvements to continuously improve the Project Management Service capabilities in the organization
- Identifies, implements and champions the use of new value added techniques and process improvements to help better the IT Project Management service
- Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- Consistently develops others by providing them with challenging opportunities and coaching them to be successful
- Demonstrates an ability to assess and understand a wide variety of Client business issues; recommend and deliver IT strategies/systems/tools that provide superior value to end-client
- Ability to deal with unstructured, complex Projects or Programs that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions
- Additional plus would be someone who has experience working with external Service Providers providing hosting services (Client, DXC, BT etc.)
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and validated systems
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.