Project Manager-Business Capability
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a HR Project Manager for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: Support HR Project Workstream Leads in delivery of the project objectives, timelines, and budgets.Support for specific named projects to include a new Employee Workforce Portal with workstream (WS) PM responsibilities for the HR portal content migration (WS) and the portal content administration (WS). Additionally, PM responsibilities for an HR Robotic Process Automation project.
- Develop/maintain detailed project plans that link predecessors/successors and resources.
- Works with appropriate individuals including members of People Services, the HR Community, IT, HR PMO, IT PMO, Legal and 3-party providers.
- Recognizes and ensures integration points across the projects being managed and within the wider program.
- Actively follows up on project action items, issues and risks ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed.
- Develop/supports critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Manage project scope and timelines through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through standard issue/risk process.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Follows standards and reporting mechanisms established by the HR & IT PMO.
- Provide project status updates on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate working sessions and take meeting minutes as needed.
- +3 years project management experience.
- Proven project management experience required.
- Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, MS ProjectIdeal
- Experience with SDLC.
- Previous experience with portal migration/transformation.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary