Project Manager/Business Analyst
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Job Number: 21-14965
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for Project Manager/Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will focus initially on the client's publication sales business, driving the development of superior e-commerce sales and subscription solutions targeting the needs of customers across industries and geographies.
- As part of their Digital Transformation they are undertaking a significant ground up redesign and upgrade of our capabilities and solutions for this line of business.
- Will play a key role in leading and driving this initiative.
- Requires an individual with a broad and rounded experience, successful in a matrix leadership setting and equally confident debating strategies and roadmaps with the business or analyzing process problems or detailed implementation issues with DevOps experts and engineers.
- Experience leading e-commerce related development efforts
- Experience working with Digital Experience (DXP) and Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Sitecore and Episerver
- Experience with search technologies such as Algolia, Elastic, Coveo highly desirable.
- Experience with products built using modern cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker in public and/or hybrid cloud environment is desirable
- Experience working in a .NET development environment preferred
- Understanding of DevOps technologies and frameworks
- Experience operating efficiently with Agile/Scrum Methodologies and principles
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, roadmapping tools such as Aha!
- PMP certification a plus
- Scrum Master Certification a plus
- Development and Scripting experience a plus
- Experience writing, reviewing and approving User Stories
- 10+ years experience in Project Leadership and Business Analysis in a corporate environment
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce or other digital platform creation
- 5+ years experience working in a truly Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Highly motivated, enterprising, excellent team player, also able to work autonomously
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, DevOps, and Agile Development Methodologies
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills, with the ability to distill signal from noise
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions with data visualization techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Capable of enforcing processes and procedures
- Ability to document issues and remedies/solutions
- Strong desire to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Internally motivated, able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.