Project Manager-Application Development
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager-Application Development for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work with IT Business Partners and Technical Leads/Digital Capability Managers to deliver IT capabilities within Translational Medicine.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and in-house developers, business/technical analysts, and testing resources to deliver key objectives of assigned projects. Manage project scope, quality, and timeline.
- Act as Project Manager or Scrum Master depending on methodology or approach chosen for a particular project.
- Track and manage project budget, ensuring accurate reporting of financials.
- Plan, measure, and track key performance indicators of the project.
- Facilitate project meetings and communications.
- Identify and manage risks and issues and collaborate with project stakeholders to develop mitigation strategies as appropriate.
- Maintain project collaboration area and ensure completeness of documentation and appropriate access for required stakeholders.
- Regularly report project status to stakeholders, program management, and other IT leadership. Prepare periodic status reports for project team, steering committees as defined through project governance.
- Identify resource needs and gaps in order to execute the project and operationalize the system into a support state.
- Oversee all QA and system validation activities to ensure compliance as required.
- Assist in executing a communication and change management strategy in support of project execution and rollout.
- At least 7 years of prior experience working in an project management capacity and/or as a Scrum Master on large scale COTS, custom development projects or a combination of both
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical Research & Development industry preferred
- Experience with formal Agile methodologies and SDLC practices
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors
- Strong proficiency in MS Project and other MS tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using JIRA or other common Agile tools
- Scrum related Certification a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams; able to provide technical leadership
- Outgoing personality; self-starter able to work interactively and independently with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, physical sciences, or life sciences
- PMP Certification a plus but not required
- Lean Thinking / Six Sigma educated a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.