Project Manager-Application Development
|Reference # :||18-03020||Title :||Project Manager-Application Development|
|Location :||Lawrenceville, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/02/2018 / 10/01/2018|
|Job Title: Project Manager-Application Development|
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Duration: 6 months (will extend or right to hire)
Pay Rate:$76/hr on W2
Job Number: 22779-1
Manager's Note: Need someone with PMO but with lab systems/lab research systems experience in a Pharmaceutical industry.
Seeking a Project Manager to drive a software project to successful delivery.
Summary of SIMPHONI Project SIMPHONI (Strategic In vivo Management & Process HarmONIzation) is an overarching program that will streamline and modernize the in vivo environment through multiple projects. The first of these projects is "SIMPHONI - Request" which will deliver study requesting, prioritization, scheduling, and design capabilities for all discovery biology scientists across the NJ, CA, MA, and India BMS Research sites.
Responsibilities – IT Project Manager
• Work with Informatics team and scientific groups to plan project activities and refine project plan
• Manage project scope, quality, and timeline in conjunction with software deliverables.
• Track financials of the project, ensuring accurate projections and needs
• Coordinate stakeholder assessments and management of stakeholders/sponsors
• Coordinate and manage project meetings and communications.
• Identify and manage risks and issues. Work with the IT business partner, project team, clients and other stakeholders to develop strategies to mitigate risks as appropriate.
• Work with Business Partners to incorporate business strategy and direction in the final solution
• Work with Tech Leads (DCMs) to clearly define any upstream/downstream interdependencies
• Work with 3rd party vendor and in-house developers to deliver key objectives of the program/project(s).
• Maintain project collaboration area and ensure completeness of documentation and appropriate access for required stakeholders.
• Plan, measure, and track key performance indicators of the project.
• Regularly report status to business and Informatics sponsors. Prepare periodic status reports for project team, steering committees and other program governance.
• Identify resource gaps and needs to execute the project and operationalize the system into a support state
• Oversee all QA & training activities to ensure smooth delivery
• Assist informatics team and project sponsor in executing a communication and change management strategy in support of project execution and rollout Position Requirements
• Infrequent overnight travel to MA and CA R&D Sites
• Potential overnight travel to India R&D Site
Job Description: Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
• Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
• Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
• Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan.
• Manages and supervises project team resources.
• Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
• Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
• Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
• Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.
• Communication to stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
• Ensures compliance with required controls.
• Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
• Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
• Master's degree a plus.
• PMP, or equivalent certification, required.
• Proven experience managing application development projects; strong working knowledge of common SDLC models.
If you feel you are qualified with the required skills and if you are interested, please free to send your word version most updated resume TAILORED to the job description above to June@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary