|Position : Project Manager-Application Development|
Location : Lawrence Township, NJ
Duration : 6 months (Possible for extension or permanency)
- Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
- Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
- Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
- Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan.
- Manages and supervises project team resources.
- Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Ensures compliance with required controls.
- Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
- Master's degree a plus.
- PMP, or equivalent certification, required.
- Proven experience managing application development projects; strong working knowledge of common SDLC models.
- Budget management is a must; Pharma experience is highly preferred
· 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
· TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
· Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro