Project Manager 2
Project Manager 2
Job Number: 21-15731
Job Number: 21-15731
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager 2 for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is changing banks. We require a full time PM resource to plan, coordinate and oversee implementation of program changes.
- Each area may have different requirements and needs. There must be one person who will be able to provide oversight for all.
- In order to be able to ensure service continuity for our clients, the Department of Labor must have an effective, coordinated approach across various divisions as we change our banking entity.
- The change of the banking entity requires a full time Project Management resource to plan, coordinate and oversee implementation of program changes.
- It is critical that the various client program areas are able to seamlessly provide benefits to their clientele during this change over.
- Each program area may have different requirements and needs.
- There must be one person who will be able to provide oversight and continuity for all of the business areas.
- The resource will work with our program areas to gather business requirements, such as how to transition existing debit card holders to the new bank.
- They will work with DOLs marketing department to determine the best method to communicate the change to our clients.
- They will also work with the developers responsible for each affected system, and assist with the creation of estimates, time lines, and test plans.
- Responsible for evaluating the business and technical needs of the Client in regards to the transition of using the Client, to the New York Community Bank.
- Define system and application architecture changes. Provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving for technical solutions.
- Consult with the business areas to define needs and potential issues. Conduct research to obtain data, and analyze problems and to advise on recommend solutions.
- Bring business and technical leads together to agree on the project tasks and milestones.
- Responsible for reporting on the status of the project to management of the business areas and DIT.
- Responsible for managing risks and issues
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the project timeline and milestones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, 5 years.
- Proficiency in MS Office, 5 years.
- Strong attention to detail, 5 years.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences, 2 years.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking, 5 years.
- Proven experience working as a technical project manager using Agile Development Methodology, 2 years.
- Experience with planning projects, tracking project status and reporting to project team and senior management, 2 years.
- Bank/ Debit Card Transition Project experience is preferred
- Required Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study or advanced degree
- Experience with the banking and finance industries, 2 years
- Knowledge of the Project Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance models.
- Knowledge of Project Management Book of Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
- Knowledge of Information Security.
- Knowledge of managing and reporting on project scope, schedule and cost.
- Knowledge of Risk and Issues Management.
- Knowledge of managing projects within IT environments with the goals of meeting project requirements and leading team(s).
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of managing Information technology projects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.