Project Management Assistant
Project Management Assistant
Job Number: 19-07461
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Management Assistant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The AMI Project Management Organization is looking for a temporary resource to support the team and the overall project management aspects of the AMI project. In this role, they will be expected to have a basic understanding the AMI technology, nomenclature and its implementation at Client, the processes & systems involved and support the process improvement for the AMI project. Candidate will learn and use the QuickBase, UtilityIQ, Logica WMS, CIS, and Profield computer applications. They will be expected to create work packages for execution, make customer appointments to facilitate vendor/customer meets for troubleshooting and perform administrative functions to support the process. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to monitor and report out on progress and identify and address areas of concern. Candidate must be a self-starter that works well in teams and actively engages issues seeking resolution.
- Work on repetitive tasks, data reconciliation tasks
- Create daily communications and reports to provide status updates
- Interact and set appointments for troubleshooting and investigatory field visits between vendors and external customers
- Data analysis and interpretation and account/field/record correction
- Agile, self-motivated learner
- Produce high quality of work and checks work frequently
- Displays initiative by resolving issues on their own and applying lessons learned to new situations
- Must be able to work in a team and as an individual contributor
- Must have strong communication skills with all stakeholders (verbal and written)
- Ability to converse with external customers to gain entry to buildings, set appointments and answer customer questions or concerns
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues and potential resolution paths
- Ability to draft documents
- Develop and deliver PowerPoint presentations to communicate status, work scope and work flow
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years relevant work experience
- Associates Degree and 5 years relevant work experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.