Job Number: 21-12482
Job Number: 21-12482
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Tamaqua, PA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The ISC Project Management team plans and executes complex Capital investment projects aimed at new asset creation or significant modifications to existing company assets.
- These types of projects require selection of execution strategy, process scope development, estimating, project planning, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, construction management, safety management, commissioning and startup.
- We are looking for a Project Engineer to support critical Semiconductor Materials construction projects at our Hometown, PA site.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to leverage your excellent communication skills to collaborate with remote and cross-functional teams and be comfortable reporting in a matrix environment with little supervision.
- This position requires an expert knowledge of project management techniques and engineering and construction procedures and processes.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience in executing small to large capital projects (up to $100MM) including use of contract engineering design, construction and procurement (EPC)
- Project Management experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience implementing projects in a chemical process plant environment
- Knowledge of project engineering systems as well as strong awareness and sensitivity to the complexities and safety challenges of executing specialty materials manufacturing processes
- Wide range of PC software skills to effectively manage project schedules and spending
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.