Job Number: 21-04543
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Engineer for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Development comprehensive project plans
- Experience managing a range of small and large projects and teams.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as related to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Manufacturing
- Knowledge and previous work experience with process mapping,
- Familiarity with Visio or other process mapping tools.
- Meet with project teams to ensure PM best practices are adhered to. Define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Track resource utilization across projects and initiatives.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Participate in project meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Process mapping for business processes
- Collecting and reporting metrics
- Participating in regular staff and strategy meetings to agree priorities and tactics
- Maintaining alignment in methodology, procedure and governance
- 8-10+ years of experience.
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Science or Chem/Bio Engineering.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.