Job Number: 19-08124
Job Number: 19-08124
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Engineer for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A Packaging Engineer for the Package Engineering group with technical background (engineering, science, mathematics) for the design analysis (read and understand drawings/specifications), specification management, and testing of secondary packaging for pharmaceutical products.
- The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of project management (milestones/timing/tracking)
- Have knowledge of secondary packaging processes/operations (cartoning, bottling), package converting, package testing (ASTM/ISTA), and working in a regulated industry (GMP/Design Controls).
- Have experience working in a lab environment (GLP) to conduct testing of packaging materials and packaging
- Be able to author protocols and reports, preparation of technical specifications
- Have experience using tools such as SAP, CAPE or TOPS
- Be able to travel as requested to Client, Contract Manufacturers, Contract Laboratories Sites in the US and Puerto Rico (estimated at 10% of time)
- Have strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience level recommended is 4 - 6 years and the candidate must be a self-starter, and be capable to work independently and communicate project status weekly.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Djerald Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary