Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a/an Project Coordihnator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Need to be highly organized, driven, and self motivated as candidate will be tracking 50+ project/sites
- Quickly obtain knowledge of our current existing process, identify success factors, strengths and weaknesses and opportunities
- Manage and own project implementation tasks for 50+ independent provider site practices
- Manage and complete project work from start to finish for 50+ participants
- Project work includes but is not limited to integrating EMRs with our customer's HIE with bidirectional data feeds, connecting participants with notification alert systems, coordinating with engineering team to troubleshoot connectivity issues and developing clear project plans to complete the participant integrations.
- EHR vendor management
- Identify opportunities for automation / improving current processes
- Maintain current and accurate records project portfolio
- Keep updated on project milestones and notify Senior Manager, EHR Interoperability of potential risks of not meeting milestones
- Coordinate and schedule project meetings
- Maintain consistent follow up with Senior Manager, EHR Interoperability on status of current assigned projects
- Minimum (2) years work experience in IT project coordination or related work
- Bachelor's Degree required Master's Degree preferred
- Healthcare and Technology experience highly preferred
- Previous work experience at an electronic medical record (EMR) company is highly desirable
- Functional knowledge of project management tools
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within tight deadlines
- Previous experience managing high volume of tasks with different timelines and stakeholders
- Exceptional experience with customer engagement in written and verbal communication
- Display extensive organization skills and methodology in task management
- Experience in adapting to an evolving organization and changes in priority
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with customers at various levels
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines
- Specific Tasks May Include but are not limited to:
- Independently completes projects and related activities, and initiates project tasks. Coordinate project deliverables with key stakeholders. Routinely completes complex assignments requiring independent action and high degree of initiative to resolve issues with consistency, urgency and accuracy.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings over email and phone, e.g. scoping, kick-off, status reviews
- Taking detailed notes, tracking next steps, follow-ups, action items
- Monitoring and updating status on detailed tasks and deliverables, e.g. for hub-model EMR implementations
- Following project scripts to complete implementation tasks
- Updating databases as status changes, e.g. QuickBase, Excel, Confluence
- Supporting internal initiatives that require outreach to many or all of our participants
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jeanine Hastings 646-755-9303 and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.