Job Number: 21-14847
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the DEI office and its Chief Office of Civil Rights and Inclusion
- Under general supervision, manage assigned projects, including scoping out project, identifying goals and objectives and creating project plans that support the initiative.
- Responsible for managing project progress to ensure key milestones are met. Escalates larger risk factors as needed to management with recommended solutions.
- Coordinate project communication with impacted areas across the enterprise and partnered organizations.
- Provides administrative support to Chief Diversity Officer including but not limited to calendar maintenance, meeting minutes, agendas, reminders, and follow-up items.
- 1-5 years of executive admin/project coordination/HR experience
- DEI experience a plus
- Previous experience with project coordination
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support a wide array of projects to successful conclusion
- Excellent analytical, research, organizational skills, versatility and initiative.
- Strong computer skills and facility with Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with project management tools and software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to adapt tone and style for broad and diverse audiences.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.