Job Number: 21-14408
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This is a fast past and exciting opportunity to support projects and assignments related to our ongoing response to COVID-19.
- This role supports cross-business unit/departmental special projects, coordinates and develops initiatives, and leads interdepartmental projects and related administration.
- Managing regular communications schedule to ensure accurate and timely completion
- Tracking project and task status, and solution issues to ensure timely completion
- Maintaining COVID response related policy documentation including archive updating as necessary and tracking and communicating changes
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to handle changing priorities in fast paced environment with multiple projects, timelines and due dates.
- Provide communication of progress and key updates to stakeholders
- Draft reports, meeting agendas, presentations and as needed, other preparations for meetings and workshops
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; as well as Teams and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects both independently, and with collaborative teams with diverse stakeholders.
- Construct plans proactively with attention to impacted processes, corporate policies, and stakeholder needs.
- Capable of handling highly confidential information discretely and responsibly.
- Experienced work with stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.