Job Number: 21-13297
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role provides administrative, procurement and project coordination to support the Utility Operations Project Management team in its mission to execute Capital and O&M projects at the Client's power generation facilities across New York State.
- Perform project management-related activities associated with project planning, budgeting, design, procurement, implementation, and close-out
- Assist in development in project budgets, schedules, and milestones
- Assemble procurement bid packages for engineering services, construction services including Division 1 development, and material/equipment contracts. Responsibility includes facilitating proposal reviews and evaluations, and generating contract awards
- Administrates vendor contracts during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Conduct routine project status meetings ensuring open communication between project stakeholders and team members and maintain action item log and follow-up.
- Responsible for monitoring and staying aligned with project budgets, schedules, commitments, and meeting milestones within defined limits
- Coordinate the engineering design review process, and ensure the work is in accordance with technical and code requirements, and meets constructability and future O&M requirements to acceptance standards established by the Authority
- Provide assistance to the construction staff, as necessary.
- Experience in project management and contract management
- Experience and knowledgeable in scheduling of construction projects
- Ability to work with multi-discipline projects and teams
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with IBM Maximo and SAP is preferred
- General understanding of electrical, mechanical, and civil/structural construction practice is plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.