Job Number: 21-13045
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in processes related to the Client TSE (Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies) program.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of global TSE requirements and be able to apply these requirements to the job.
- Maintain TSE information repositories within Client.
- Effectively network within key business partners to achieve assigned objectives.
- Evaluate documentation for compliance to current requirements and help with securing documentation for the preparation of Client TSE Regulatory Compliance product statements.
- cGMP Knowledge
- 3+ years with MS Office 365
- TSE/BSE Knowledge
- Biologics experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficient navigation of electronic systems, (e.g., MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat) including formatting and electronic management of data and information.
- The candidate must have demonstrated ability to be a strong team member with the ability to drive projects to completion on time.
- Knowledge of global BSE/TSE regulations and guidances a plus.
- Knowledge of product formulation and manufacturing processes desirable.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize work independently.
- Basic understanding of the drug development process plus an integrated view of the technical, manufacturing and commercial aspects of the pharmaceutical business.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a BS degree in a scientific discipline, chemistry or pharmacy preferred. Experience in GMP auditing and/or CMC regulatory a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.