Job Number: 21-12268
Job Number: 21-12268
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reporting to the Senior Director, Mavacamten lead, this position will be responsible for supporting the coordination of day to day medical strategy launch needs for the US Medical, Cardiovascular & Established Brands team.
- The Cardiovascular Medical Strategy Coordinator will participate in the relevant Medical Matrix Team activities and meetings, contributing to the development, planning and execution of the Medical Plan aligned to disease area and product strategies.
- This includes launch preparation activities such as medical education, data generation, training and communications.
- In addition, this role will support several high-impact initiatives to drive forward medical planning for the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to evaluate scientific data and medical literature
- Understanding of the US Healthcare system, the pharmaceutical industry and clinical and health economic practices in the US is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written is required
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate and cooperative in a complex matrix environment is required
- Advanced scientific degree required (MD, PharmD, PhD, MS, NP)
- 2 years of health care experience is desirable
- Broad therapeutic area experience is required and an emphasis in the relevant disease area is highly desirable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.