Job Number: 21-11268
Job Number: 21-11268
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Project Coordinator will assist the Global Risk Management (GRM) Lead of Publishing and Support by monitoring project plans, schedules, attending stakeholder meetings and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner as described by GRM Lead of Publishing and Support.
- The Project Coordinator will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, ability to attend early morning and night meetings due to global project requirements, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, proficient in SharePoint and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules
- Scheduling, attending, participating in stakeholder meetings, and taking meeting minutes
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met, which include liaising with lead project manager in project
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project in SharePoint site
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable directly to GRM Lead of Publishing and Support
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution and documented
- Distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study
- Three years of experience in a related field
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Project, Power Point and Outlook
- Experience in SharePoint is preferred
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and working hours (to attend meetings that may require early mornings and or late evenings)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.