Job Number: 21-11109
Job Number: 21-11109
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position reports to the Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion ( DEI ) Officer and will understand client business and collaborate with her direct reports, HR specialists and business partners on the implementation of DEI strategies and initiatives.
- Candidate supports cross-business unit/departmental special projects, coordinates initiatives, and leads interdepartmental projects.
- The Project Coordinator supports the Business Unit head in implementing strategic plans and performing administrative and operational activities.
- Research and consolidate data for the development of projects as needed
- Collect and format data to create metrics and prepare presentations and reports
- Supports Business Unit head with calendar and travel requests. Maintain Procard records and submit expenses for the department
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and manage content for business-related intranet sites and reporting requirements
- Assist with coordinating projects and initiatives across the business unit in coordination with procurement related initiatives
- Track project timelines, coordinate scheduling and prepare project reports for projects led by the Business Unit head
- At the guidance of management, conduct research (quantitative & qualitative) of business issues
- Coordinate and plan logistics and agendas for Business Unit meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong research and analytic skills in a variety of medium
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to observe confidentiality
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.