Job Number: 21-08501
Job Number: 21-08501
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages and facilitates IT@Client Orientation program/project scheduling and data tracking to enhance project quality and process consistency.
- Manages and communicates enrollment reports (Tableau extract of monthly records of new colleagues: full-time employees, contractors, service providers).
- Manages facilitator and guest speakers communications, scheduling of practice sessions, and coordinates facilitator and guest speaker practice sessions.
- Performs training sessions recording in MS Teams, video file editing, SFTP uploading, and coordinating publishing on Client-TV channel in collaboration with technical production team (TPT).
- Designs and publishes feedback surveys in SurveyMonkey; generates reports in SurveyMonkey; analyzes the feedback data, identifies themes/trends and formulates change recommendations; produces executive summaries.
- Coordinates learning content management with Enterprise Learning (Digital Onboarding) and Compliance Training, including the use of SuccessFactors LMS.
- Generates reports in SuccessFactors LMS on the use of online learning modules.
- Coordinates learning content production with internal and external producers.
- Sets up, manages and maintains program/project SharePoint site as per agreed to plan (including meeting minutes, RAID, status reports, project permissions, etc.)
- Produces, seeks approvals, and publishes program-related communications and publications.
- Researches source content for learning materials development; maintains records of content development status and update requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.