Job Number: 21-07817
Job Number: 21-07817
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Jacksonville, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- You will be responsible for supporting the Core Project Team and wider Working Group on successfully delivering the Training Vendor Rationalisation Project to implement a consistent global training vendor PSL leading to cost saves and identification of re-investment opportunities.
- Plan and schedule project tasks to ensure timely delivery of development programs
- Manage the invoice process for training Assist in answering training queries
- Create project related quality PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for senior stakeholders and provide regular updates
- Support Global TD team in covering training related tasks e.g. vendor scheduling, logistics, budgeting, reporting
- Virtual Classroom Training scheduling and 'producer' delivery support
- Work with multiple divisional, regional and global stakeholders to establish and maintain effective working relationships and execute delivery
- Facilitate the resolution of issues recognising interdependencies and escalating where appropriate
- Analyse, report and summarise data articulately
- Project management skills with experience of managing projects to time and budget
- Pro-active, organised self-starter
- Numeracy and analytical skills - Comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Process, governance and control mindset
- Effective stakeholder management, ideally in a global or matrixed organisation
- Good communication, team working and collaboration skills
- Ability to motivate and influence people
- Evidence of delivering change in complex fast paced environments.
- Strong Excel skills and PowerPoint proficient
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional organisation and problem solving skills
- Proactive approach to your work
- Proven ability to work across a geographically dispersed virtual team environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external organisations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.