Job Number: 21-06842
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Position provides project coordination and administrative support for strategic initiatives and ongoing support activities in the Digital Health department. Work directly with the Head of Digital Strategy and other members of the department.
- Responsible for accomplishing highly diverse, time sensitive and often complex projects, activities and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for departmental status reporting and updating of various SharePoint sites and other tracking documents.
- Creation of agenda when needed and associated notes/action items.
- Addresses correspondences, manages calendars, schedules meetings, conferences and events, makes travel arrangements, maintains accurate departmental records, and on-boards & off-boards contractors and employees.
- Assist with ordering IT office supplies; place purchase orders and facilities work orders, etc.
- Schedule Celebrations / Anniversary Lunches and make reservations/menu selections, etc.
- Open up Purchase Orders for special events.
- Assists in execution of all communications internal to the project team (excluding the communications managed by Marketing and Communication Services)
- Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow-up, and properly balances priorities and resources. Maintains a positive attitude, a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change. Proactively looks ahead at schedules, events, and needs of manager/team, anticipates conflicts, problems and issues, and takes appropriate steps to produce desired outcomes with minimum assistance from supervisor.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across IT and peers across the organizations.
- Position requires a highly experienced professional working with/for senior executives and large teams.
- Highly motivated, independent thinker with proven problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to utilize technology effectively. Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Must be highly proficient in SharePoint to assist with updating and keeping content current and other Client systems (T&E, Workday, eSetup, Ariba, SAP) and other office tools (MS Office Suite, Calendar, eMail, OneNote, Orgplus, Teams and audio/video conferencing). Must be comfortable working with new tools and technologies including internet web-based and digital communications tools. Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to process complex SOWs, contracts and invoicing
- Ability to navigate matrix organizations to help the team achieve objectives.
- Must be well organized and able to establish office systems and processes.
- Successfully develop good relationships within the organization and beyond.
- Must have ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize competing demands and requests by taking initiative to adjust or change priorities and must be able to work independently.
- Project management experience helpful to assist on projects that may need special attention from the Directors office.
- Is self-driven to deliver results.
- Is known for getting things done in simple and practical ways.
- Drives ideas into action.
- Garners a high level of trust.
- Builds relationships easily with executives and business leaders across the company.
- Strong team player who can work closely with key stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Adapts to different styles and operates smoothly in a complex, global culture.
- Comfortable delivering on tight deadlines and is energized by the opportunity to solve complex problems.
- Manages diverse stakeholders with ease.
- Demonstrates integrity and an impeccable value system on a daily basis.
- Can be counted on as a trusted colleague and role model.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to consistently produce high quality results.
- Ensure appropriate passport and visa documentation for international travel
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.