Job Number: 21-05903
Job Number: 21-05903
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Princeton Pike, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Independently and proactively supports a matrixed cross-functional team within WW Oncology Medical Affairs.
- This role will be a strategic and operational portfolio partner for the medical lead and team in identifying, planning, risk identification/mitigation and delivering on key portfolio related priorities.
- This includes supporting and partnering on key portfolio processes supporting Medical.
- The role will partner across key strategic/operational functions across the matrix (GCO, finance, development project management, business operations) to support One Medical Voice, prioritization and decision making. Leading program/projects with passion, innovation, speed and accountability.
- Provide Procedural Support to Drive Accountability of P&L
- Support Budget Process Improvement and Automation
- Support Enhanced OpEx Management
- Provide Contract Management Support
- Maintain Medical plans and manage dependencies across functions and provide transparency to medical leads and senior leaders.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans and progress reports for team leads, senior management and other stakeholders, as needed.
- Provide administrative support for Thought Leadership Engagement
- Coordinate TL Engagement sessions
- Provide operational support for Advisory Board Management
- Manage vendors and contracts
- Track & measure performance and identify risk areas or barriers impeding successful execution. Work with teams, Medical leadership, and/or senior management to resolve
- Partner with Medical Team Lead/core team to facilitate medical matrix team meetings, ensure the agenda is focused on key deliverables, risk management, issue identification and resolution.
- Ensure that key actions and agreements are understood and the team is held accountable for their commitments
- Partner with Finance to facilitate the budget process including trade-off discussions and on an ongoing basis ensure the brand budgets (including facilitation of annual budget, monthly projections, accruals, and variance analysis) are on track.
- Support additional team meetings as required, with a focus on agenda management and ensuring stakeholder action item resolution.
- Support cross-functional innovative projects
- Ensure key communication points are captured and disseminated.
- Reports To: Director of Strategy and Operations, WW Medical Oncology.
- Scientific training and degree preferred
- Experience in medical affairs, clinical trials or research, pharma or biotech industries preferred
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.