Job Number: 21-05693
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides support to the Program Performance and Strategy Group in the Enterprise Information Management (EIM)/Cybersecurity IT department.
- This role will report to and provide support to the Business Operations team within the Program Performance and Strategy Group.
- Establishes and maintains department level policy framework
- Manages and tracks document inventory and associated trainings
- Collaborates with ITQM to ensure alignment with corporate processes
- Coordinates revisions to department SOPs, Work Instructions and Job Aids
- Manages department headcount and engages with LT for updates
- Coordinates space planning requirements with facilities
- Collaborates with LT and department team members to gather metrics data for objectives dashboard
- Coordinates employee engagement & collaboration programs (e.g., Hot Topics, Lunch and Learns, Surveys)
- Assists in developing the vendor engagement model
- Manages vendor relationships and liaisons with Global Procurement on service agreement negotiations
- Ad hoc projects and analyses as needed
- A.A. Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Organized and able to work independently
- Proactively identifies issues and elevates them appropriately
- Ability to work with high level executives and stakeholders
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.