JobDiva # 21-05146
JobDiva # 21-05146
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Fremont, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Project Planning
- Attend Kickoff Meeting to determine SOW
- Create Project Folder for project.
- Confirm space in subfab for new equipment aligns with space planning.
- Review Project schedule and create micro schedule to plan Megasys resources and provide quotes for OT to Lam Project managers.
- Work with Project Owner or Project Manger in developing a plan for any changes to equipment and process
- Equipment & Consumables
- Order gas system consumables while verifying lead time, pricing, purity specs, and availability for gases.
- Attend Design Reviews
- Provide comments on Megasys scope on all designs per the schedule.
- Sign off for Megasys scope on all designs after IFC
- Confirm environmental health and safety materials review is approved
- Manage and maintain the "management of change for project
- Meet with PMs Weekly to align on project schedules and Megasys project support needed.
- Send out daily updates via email during startup phase to Project owner and PM.
- Attend all construction meetings to provide updates.
- Work with Operations Lead to schedule resources for project support.
- Confirm Vendor Support for Facilitation.
- Oversee the development and implementation of procedures and site specific work permits for the duration of the project.
- Oversee the start-up of equipment and process lines utilizing company specific safety inspection records.
- Document approvals in project folder for tracking.
- Project Closeout
- Confirm all documentation is in the project binder.
- Ensure all permits are closed out.
- Confirm functionality of equipment and address and issues.
- Confirm all invoicing for OT is in on time.
- Attend project close out meeting
- Confirm all AI are complete.
- Incident Management
- Respond to ERT for all incidents involving project.
- Provide a timeline for the incident within 24hrs.
- Attend all meetings to determine root cause.
- Confirm AI from incident are implemented
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.