Job Number: 21-01985
Job Number: 21-01985
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position provides project coordination and administrative support for project manager and director for multiple projects.
- Example of projects will include developing a new onboarding program and related content, supporting preparation and delivery of virtual meetings, etc.
- Scheduling and preparing for project team meetings
- Use Microsoft Teams for scheduling and participating in multiple project team meetings with cross-functional teams
- Assist with establishing centralized calendar
- Collect agenda items from team, document action items for projects
- Draft the minutes of the meeting and summaries with the follow up actions
- Microsoft PPT, Excel Word create/edit project files min 3 years experience
- Develop PPT slides/presentations
- Update content on project slide decks or other files for meetings and presentations
- Collect information from multiple sources and aggregate into one file (i.e. contact lists, feedback on content)
- Transfer content from emails and other sources to Word documents or PPT slides.
- SharePoint post and update files
- Assist with maintaining S/P files including uploading new files, editing existing files and removing old.
- Previous Client experience preferred
- Education requirements: Min Associates, preferred 4 year degree
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.