Job Number: 21-01710
Job Number: 21-01710
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will report to the Director, Operations and will be responsible for providing PReP coordination and support for the Oncology Team. In addition this position will provide direct administrative support for Oncology Champions and the marketers who comprise the team
- Collaborate with internal Client champions and external agencies to schedule & prepare Legal, Medical, and Regulatory review (PReP) meetings
- Schedule and facilitate weekly brand prioritization meetings
- Manage and facilitate the PReP prioritization schedule and weekly prioritization meeting
- Coordinate Escalation meetings as needed
- Serve as the communication point between the Champions and PReP Advisors
- Own and manage the Oncology sites pertaining to PReP coordination including but not limited to: making updates to the functionality of the site, managing the calendar and granting access to new users as needed
- Be the Franchise point for Veeva system access, functionality and training
- Manage access to Client Security Groups for PReP Sharepoint sites
- Work with Veeva Support to setup new brands and update brand teams on Master Team List for routings
- Aid and lead the ongoing transition to Veeva for PReP coordination activities
- Setup Mercury and Veeva training for internal and external Partners
- Onboard and Train internal and external partners on PReP process
- Manage Expiry Reviews for Oncology teams
- Reserve rooms for weekly PReP meetings
- Administrative responsibilities:
- This individual works closely with the admin team across the Oncology franchise to perform highly diverse duties including coordinating meetings, preparing presentations, maintaining calendar
- Must be detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- This position requires a positive and proactive team-player with strong administrative capabilities and the ability to interface with customers, vendors, partners, colleagues, and field personnel in a professional manner. Must have proven experience in prioritizing and multitasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast moving environment.
- This position involves high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information, necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and sound judgment
- Excellent written and verbal skills, along with the ability to produce excellent work with minimal supervision are required.
- High school degree or equivalent required; BA or BS preferred
- Prior administrative experience in a dynamic, fast paced professional environment, preferably
- Must be highly proficient in standard software applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; experience with Client enterprise systems preferred (Mercury, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively as a team member and communicating relevant information across departments
- Must also demonstrate strong initiative and follow-up on details and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.