JobDiva # 21-01485
JobDiva # 21-01485
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assists in managing and facilitating program/project scheduling and data tracking to enhance project quality and process consistency.
- Assists PM in development, maintenance and coordination of key project deliverables (PMF, SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Works with PM to build out and maintain the integrated program/project schedule using specified project management tools
- Assists in preparation of key status reports for relevant program/project meetings (Core, IT, Cross Tower, PMO, Steering Committee, etc.)
- Supports PM in tracking progress of activities/milestones
- Assists in routine project management tasks and activities such as logging and maintenance of RAID and Key Activities status
- Examines program/project documentation/data for completeness and accuracy
- Supports the Project Managers administrative workload by owning administrative duties for Project Managers.
- Schedules key program/project-related meetings
- Captures minutes for relevant program/project meetings
- Sets up, manages and maintains program/project SharePoint site as per agreed to plan (including meeting minutes, RAID, status reports, project permissions, etc.)
- Maintains and reports on program/project Budget and Actuals by coordinating with the Project Financial Analyst and Program/Project Manager
- Assists in execution of all communications internal to the project team (excluding the communications managed by Marketing and Communication Services)
- Produces regular and ad hoc reporting in the form of required dashboard reports, as per requirements (Impact/Priority, Key Leadership updates, etc.)
- Assists in managing PM resource sharing across multiple areas within PPM.
- Gather PM allocation, facilitate resource capacity planning and sharing within PPM
- Maintain record of people and skill sets across pool of resources
- A.A. Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience
- 1 3 years working with an electronic routing system
- SAP experience
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.