Job Number: 20-10235
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Highly complex learning project supporting the pharmaceutical industry, with focus on project management, compliance with learning curriculum, and familiarity with learning management systems
- At least 2 years’ experience with project management and coordination of project activities for a high performing team, including:
- Engage with senior Program Lead, Project Lead, Training Professionals, and matrixed Stakeholders to ensure project is on track, including learning assignments
- Ownership of learning curriculum assignment process to drive compliance; requires familiarity with role-based curriculum and learning management system
- Coordinate and support Project Lead with project schedule
- Centralize and streamline team documentation practices using Globe and Teams
- Assist with the development of training communication and review cycles through status tracking and reporting
- Support the end-to-end training development process by managing meeting notes and other related documentation
- Must have expertise with Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills and highly detail oriented
- Solid active listener and problem-solver
- Able to be visible and connected working with a team
- Flexible to frequent changes
- Comfortable working with PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint; document management systems a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.