Job Number: 20-09970
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages multiple projects in the clinical packaging and labeling group.
- Develops detailed time and event schedules, manages and tracks all activities and milestones related to assigned projects.
- Works cross-functionally with individuals and project teams in various areas.
- Identifies and reports issues to appropriate levels of management in a timely manner.
- Manages clinical label text for assigned projects in including proof creation, management, manufacture, and approval.
- Reviews and approves vendor generated label proofs and other related documents.
- Generates packaging and labeling production orders in accordance with the clinical trial design and all relevant regulatory requirements for assigned projects.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes and/or participates on project teams that are focused on continuous improvement.
- Authors and/or reviews procedural documents.
- BS degree in Natural Science or related field is required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.