Job Number: 20-07723
Job Number: 20-07723
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The FFM Project Coordinator will serve as an intermediary between business leaders and operational IT teams to respond to potential enhancements to cloud-based CRM software.
- The Project Coordinator will use technical and business skills to respond to inquiries from the field and will also be the main contact for communicated to third parties for releases and updates.
- This role is responsible for ensuring that the FFM team stays compliant with all Client SOPs and SDLC processes in the development and delivery of systems to its business partners.
- This role will be the main point of contact for all documentation and other process improvement initiatives and will be a primary contact for numerous initiatives in cloud-based (Salesforce App) content management and customer relation management systems.
- Oversees the preparation, migration and deployment of Interactive Visual Aid materials to the field, across departments, and to third party organizations
- Manages app signing processes including coordination of Apple apps, home grown apps, and Salesforce apps
- Reviews, updates and disseminates system knowledge articles and works closely the with support teams
- Manages and supports Field Force Management initiatives Interacts with Field Force management team members to gain understanding of projects and assist with project documentation, system requirements, and enhancement requests
- Initiates interactions with Internal teams and External matrix teams
- Prepares and/or maintains documentation pertaining to systems operation and user documentation
- Assist with documentation and preservation of processes and artifacts including Requirement Documents Translates business specifications into user documentation Plans, writes, and maintains systems and user support documentation efforts Administers FFM Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) activities by processing SOWs and Chargebacks
- IT experience with Salesforce and Veeva CRM and Field Force process experience in a pharmaceutical or healthcare setting is preferred IT Validation Systems knowledge and experience a plus Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Apple VPP process a plus Experience with Vitalize Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration, Request and Knowledge Management modules
- Technical knowledge of Office tools and SharePoint and demonstrated ability to apply skills to new software solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross-functional teams, including external partnerships and vendors.
- Strong project
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.