Job Number: 20-06879
Job Number: 20-06879
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Translational Sciences Technology Operations is searching for a Project Coordinator to support both the Clinical Biomarker Immunoassay/Mass Spectrometry (CBIMS) and Flow Cytometry groups.
- This role will have significant interactions with stakeholders throughout the Translational Medicine organization, especially members of the CBIMS and Flow Cytometry groups.
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting CBIMS and Flow Cytometry teams to ensure timely and efficient execution and documentation of projects.
- The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with a Growth Mindset.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required, as well as experience managing projects in a highly matrixed organization.
- Primary Role:
- Coordinate internal resources across CBIMS and Flow Cytometry technology groups for the flawless execution of projects.
- Duties include: scheduling meetings, creating accurate meeting minutes, compiling project documentation and ensuring timely team follow-up of action items.
- Submit and track third party contracts and purchase orders.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Apply stakeholder management skills to facilitate successful relationships.
- Utilize risk management techniques to minimize project derailment, and effectively communicate risks/issues to key stakeholders and team members.
- Support internal process improvement projects.
- Aid in documentation of due diligence activities, where needed.
- Consistently and accurately updating internal database system for teams book of work.
- Engage in specialty projects to drive Client success of biomarker activities.
- Bachelor degree with 1-3 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience and high degree of fluency with MS Office tools (esp. Excel, SharePoint, OneNote, MS Project).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
- Must possess excellent note-taking skills.
- Ability to create reports and data visualizations.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed fast-paced organization a plus.
- Strong communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills required.
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills required.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Flexibility to re-focus priorities and achieve results in a frequently changing environment.
- Ability to foster teamwork by creating an environment based on mutual trust and respect.
- Background in immunoassays, mass spectrometry and/or flow cytometry desirable but not required.
- Embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion to enhance personal and company performance.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.