Job Number: 19-09758
Job Number: 19-09758
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Project coordinator for non-preferred third parties in support of exploratory commercial or pilot studies to drive timelines, establish team communications, support triage/documentation of issues, risks and driving resolution
- Stay abreast of genomic market Information for CGG vendors/technologies (incl. presentations from conferences etc.) ; creating a storage and communication method to share with others on the team
- Ensure bi-monthly accounting and report access with respect to CGG budgeting and processing of SOWs/invoices
- Engage in specialty projects to drive Client success of biomarker activities, as requested
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in project/program management
- Experience working with external vendors
- Ability to recommend creative solutions and escalate as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and simultaneously
- Ability to work within and across matrixed teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Well versed in financial accounting and reporting
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary