Project CoordinatorBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Project Coordinator for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Job Number: 19-07586
Job Number: 19-07586
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supports the PC Hardware Asset Management function in the US.
- Involves working collaboratively with end-users, Site Services, hardware resellers and internal teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of PCs, tablets and associated peripherals to internal clients.
- Will work with various internal systems to fulfill device and peripheral requests, ensure availability of PC and peripheral inventory, respond to inquiries and provide guidance to end-users on processes and procedures.
- Able to understand and use Word & Excel
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, filter and scrub data to ensure information accuracy
- Detail oriented and analytical skills needed
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary