Job Number: 19-07460
Job Number: 19-07460
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a/an Project Coordinator for our client in NEW YORK, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support the team and the overall work planning aspects of the AMI project.
- Understand the AMI technology and its implementation at Client, the processes & systems involved in executing the installation of our system across our service territory and support the development of new processes for the AMI project post deployment.
- Will learn and use the QuickBase, UtilityIQ, Logica WMS, CIS, and Profield computer applications.
- To troubleshoot field communication network performance issues, review engineering designs, create work packages for execution and monitor equipment inventory to support the process.
- Will be expected to monitor and report out on progress and identify and address areas of concern.
- Will also interact with vendors, internal company resources and external customers to facilitate the end to end process of ensuring the installation of a well performing field communication network.
- Field Communication Design/Installation Process
- Ability to learn AMI and Legacy applications with proper training
- Ability to review and prioritize a high volume of records in QuickBase and corresponding records in the UtilityIQ and ProField applications
- Ability to review engineering recommendations for the installation of field communication network equipment including:
- Cellular signal strength data
- Location information
- Equipment characteristics
- Verify design recommendations meet performance standards
- Displays initiative to resolve issues on their own and applies lessons learned to new situations
- Ability to meet with various internal and external resources in the field to discuss and review work scope
- Agile, self-motivated learner
- Produce high quality of work and checks work frequently
- Must be able to work in a team and as an individual contributor
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues and potential resolution paths
- Ability to draft documents,
- Develop and deliver PowerPoint presentations to communicate status, work scope and work flow
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline and 2 years relevant work experience
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline and 5 years relevant work experience
- Utility industry and AMI implementations
- Managing large scale complex projects using the Project Management Institute methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary