Job Number: 19-07298
Job Number: 19-07298
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assists department leader in managing and executing projects and other leadership initiatives
- Schedules key program/project-related meetings
- Develops and manages agenda for project meetings
- Captures minutes for relevant program/project meetings
- Maintains status reports for assigned initiatives and provides updates and escalations to department leader.
- Assists in execution of communications internal to the project team
- Supports department leader by scheduling meetings, resolving calendar conflicts, and communicating to meeting attendees.
- Handles light administrative tasks on behalf of department leader (e.g. processing contracts, purchase orders, expense reports, etc.)
- Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years working with an electronic routing system
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melrose Madrigal | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary