Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for delivery of project status on a weekly (reporting) and daily (dashboard updates, open item tracker) basis
- Work with the technical architecture team and PMO to organize work items, manage and ensure accuracy for work item documentation, and report on workstream progress on a recurring basis
- Act as a document custodian for documentation produced throughout the SDLC to ensure appropriate records management controls are in place
- Background and understanding in IT projects, specifically to mapping business requirements through functional and technical designs, into a robust product that meets our business partner's needs
- 3 - 5 years IT Project Management experience
- Understanding of SDLC for IT projects (Waterfall)
- Experience in using SharePoint for document management including creation of alerts and notifications for document changes
- Agile knowledge and experience
- Experience in a business analyst role, developer role, application support role
- CAPM or PMP certification
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple projects operating concurrently that have interdependencies to each other
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal facets
- Ensure timely updates of work items to secure recurring updates from all teams
- Tracking of open items and scheduling of collaboration sessions with appropriate parties to drive completion in a timely manner
- Escalate to appropriate personnel when work items encounter issues requiring intervention from applicable teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.