Job Number: 19-04708
Job Number: 19-04708
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Coordinator for our client in Hopewell, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client’ Site Evolution initiative positions the company for success through geographic consolidation and re-alignment. As part of this critical initiative, Research is relocating high value laboratory instruments and equipment within Research sites in Central NJ.
- Client is seeking logistical expertise and project oversight for this endeavor; to ensure timely, complete, and successful relocation of capital equipment. Laboratory equipment sensitivity, physical limits, geographic challenges, staff & lab productivity dependencies, and other logistics makes this an exciting opportunity to drive forward the Site Evolution vision.
- Manage the execution of instrument relocation efforts
- Follow project plans & logistics – making sure that the person follows the written/verbal instruction for instrument relocation (transport/storage/disposal).
- Comfortable working in a lab environment working with scientists
- Report and take immediate actions to address the completion of the cleanout efforts and coordinate multiple groups such as Facilities, Health and Safety and Lab Computing services.
- Identify and manage risks and issues.
- Regularly report status to RDSP and Facilities leadership.
- Prepare & organize documentation (status reports, transportation reports, delivery validation & acceptance, etc.)
- Coordinate engagement and activates of internal Client and external stakeholders.
- Follow and maintain all Client Standard Operating Procedures and Processes for movement of laboratory equipment, and all local and State transportation regulations.
- Manage and direct relocation resources and Vendors.
- Very organized person with good communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize in a large effort, with multiple threads, different stakeholders, and multiple sites simultaneously
- Ability to lift heavy lab equipment and being meticulous about protecting costly instrument
- Work closely with RDSP and Facilities team to prioritize multiple projects
- Flexibility in managing multiple projects in parallel across several Client sites.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including technical writing / documentation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross site team with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with scientific and non-scientific audiences
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary