PROJ MGT - Project Manager-Business Capability
Project Manager-Business Capability
Job Number: 21-14329
Job Number: 21-14329
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager-Business Capability for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The IT Operational Enablement, Process and Reporting team is looking for a Training and Support Lead Analyst. This position would develop and conduct training of all end users of the PMO processes and ServiceNow PPM application.
- Experienced in IT project management good practices and can convey the value of process-centric approach to project management.
- Schedules, communicates, and motivates end user participation in training events.
- Develops formalized training courses targeted to end users.
- Creates or modifies moderately complex process documentation from PMO guidance.
- Builds and maintains Sharepoint sites to store and broadcast guidance documentation to the PMO and extended ServiceNow user population within IT.
- Assist in Client ServiceNow PPM application support and testing of enhancements.
- Candidates with experience in Pharma or any FDA regulated industry is a plus.
- 10 years of Project Management experience
- Over 5 years of ServiceNow PPM
- Over 5 years of SharePoint site building and maintaining experience
- Over 5 years of corporate training experience, classroom and virtual
- Over 5 years of Yammer support
- Over 5 years of process documentation experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Teams
- Strong skills in building process guidance, training and front-line support of IT Project Fulfillment and Service Now-PPM (MUST)
- Organizes and presents best practices in both written artifacts and delivered training.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools (ServiceNow PPM, SharePoint, Yammer, MS Teams)
- Supports enhancement development, testing and implementation of Service Now- Vitalize application.
- Supports the PMO process & system changes (ServiceNow Demand and PPM) of all tools utilized in the IT project life cycle (Fulfillment & IT Financial Mgmt)
- Assists with troubled projects by providing ad-hoc support to PMs or supporting key processes (i.e., Lessons Learned)
- Partner with key business and IT stakeholders to increase adoption and stabilization of PMO processes and enhance capabilities through
- training and change management
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the PMO community on the tool and various process requirements
- Experience in supporting business process re-engineering efforts.
- Min 7 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the IT PMO need, defining a creative process solution and implementing change management.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.