Job Number: 20-08016
Job Number: 20-08016
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Programmer for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are seeking an innovative SAS programmer scientist to join our Clinical Data Utilization (CDU) team in the Knowledge Science Research (KSR) group at Client.
- This group of computational scientists is responsible for advancing Client’s industry-leading pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas (including Immuno-Oncology, Cardiovascular, Fibrosis and Immunoscience) through the strategic application of cutting-edge bioinformatics approaches.
- As a contributor in this team, you will integrate data from diverse clinical trial & Biomarker data sources using SAS to prepare analysis-ready datasets for bioinformatics modeling and analyses.
- You will also automate the generation of these datasets and create powerful exploratory visualizations of this data to detect signals and potential relationships in the clinical & biomarker data.
- The group interacts with and influences all aspects of R&D at Client, from early assets discovery through late-stage development.
- Create analysis data sets by integrating data from diverse sources to support formal analysis or exploration of the data by bioinformaticians, clinicians and biomarker scientists.
- Partner with clinical teams, bioinformaticians and other scientists to develop powerful clinical safety, efficacy and biomarker visualizations that enhance and accelerate our abilities to understand underlying disease progression, treatment mechanisms, and patient responses and reveal biomarkers that identify patients most likely to gain maximal benefit from treatment.
- Collaborate with bioinformaticians, statisticians, biomarker scientists, biologists, and clinicians to identify critical questions that can be explored using visualizations.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, public health, epidemiology or other scientific discipline required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Five years of SAS programming experience in clinical and biomarker data integration with demonstrated expertise in identifying data issues and detecting signals and relationships in clinical trial data required.
- Excellent skills in SAS to integrate and transform data required.
- SAS certification desired.
- Experience in python and/or R or other scripting languages a plus.
- Evidence of ability to develop and implement sophisticated algorithms for merging and transforming complex data sets required with & through understanding of CDISC (SDTM/ADaM)
- Demonstrated ability to prepare visualizations required to appropriately explore scientific clinical, biomarker and other data required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage delivery timelines required.
- Spotfire experience desired.
- Very strong attention to quality and detail required, as well as the ability to detect data anomalies.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.