Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Programmer Lead for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead Design Authority for Risk Infrastructure supporting enterprise risk, regulatory and capital programs
- Manage a large, complex group of technical stakeholders. Influence decisions vertically and laterally to achieve desired results
- Use the right questions and tools to uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations
- Partner with Project Managers and SMEs to create technology solutions
- Lead diverse technology teams in a distributed organization
- Maintain a clear, concise view of issues, risks, dependencies & milestones
- 8-10 years of experience working with Front office or Risk, and both technical and quantitative background
- Strong financial markets product knowledge, Risk and PnL computation (any asset class)
- Experience working in/with integrated Front Office development environments
- Experience in requirements gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, business and functional requirements analysis, system design, testing, implementation and change management
- Effective at driving collaboration, team building, influence, and conflict resolution
- Self-motivated individual with ability to define and execute own tasks under an aggressive project schedule
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.