Job Number: 21-04624
Job Number: 21-04624
Be at the forefront of innovation. Eclaro is looking for a Program Manager for our client in Washington, DC.
Eclaro’s client is a prestigious research university. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In collaboration with the Project Director, the Program Manager supports the planning, implementation and monitoring of the Diversity Community of Practice.
- This will include support for the development of universal resources (webinars, training materials, PowerPoints), peer learning opportunities (communities of practice, direct training)) and virtual Transformation Leadership Forums.
- The Program Manager will assist with task management and be responsible for tracking of project activities to support timely completion of deliverables including but not limited to: scheduling and provision of technical assistance, training, product development, coordination of training calendars/schedules and facilitate all fiscal activities.
- The Program Manager applies specific professional-level functional knowledge to proactively resolve problems/issues that routinely arise in areas of assigned responsibility.
- They will assist with the development and management of communication systems and tools to increase efficiency and facilitate communication and knowledge sharing across the team.
- Program Management:
- Track and manage program activities and deliverables to ensure program goals and timelines are met.
- Coordinate, schedule and participate in, and lead, recurring and ad hoc internal project-related meetings and events.
- Coordinate the implementation of assigned projects with a focus on work planning and timely delivery of deliverables.
- Provide overall guidance to the Program Assistant in coordination with Project Director for all tasks.
- Work with the Program Assistant to ensure that all University fiscal and contractual policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist the Project Director in conceptualization and preparation of significant portions of report writing and grant preparation to include tracking deliverables, coordination of evaluation data and other statistics and relevant information as required.
- Conference and Event Planning:
- Work with Project Director and Program Assistant to complete tasks related to planning virtual conferences, meetings and webinars
- In collaboration with the Project Director, will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of virtual conference and meeting planning including but not limited to: budgeting, contract negotiation, participant communication and registration, communicating with speakers.
- Collaborate with internal team members and external vendors to execute fully virtual conference offerings.
- Development and Dissemination of Program Materials
- Collaborate with program and technical staff to ensure best practice in the delivery of effective and innovative training and technical assistance.
- Work with technical staff and Project Director to identify and develop resources (i.e. video narratives, toolkits, webinars) to further project aims.
- Work with internal social media and website team to ensure that resources are made publicly available.
- Conduct literature reviews and searches as requested.
- Support the collection and analysis of data and develop written reports in collaboration with Project Director
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.