Job Number: 20-08462
Job Number: 20-08462
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Program Manager for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Full-time professional work experience in Managing a PMO and functioning as a Program Manager
- IT Technical People and project management and enterprise architecture:
- Manages the IT applications project managers who support custom software (MS Dynamics and Power platform, Java, Oracle,) and vendor based solutions for Health using both hybrid waterfall and agile implementations.
- Ensures conformance to budgets and timelines.
- Consolidate project manager dashboards into an executive dashboard.
- Ensures risks, RACI, overall project portfolio is managed and current.
- Familiar with, and ensures IT project managers comply to the Project Management Office (PMO) and IT security best practices for software applications
- Researches, evaluates and recommends cost effective IT solutions for enterprise architecture, security, quality assurance, and JIRA expansion.
- Develops and ensures project managers implement the overall IT strategy for software applications including build versus buy decisions.
- Meets with senior management directors to understand and prioritize IT business needs and communicates in writing and verbally the overall strategy for IT applications using visio, powerpoint, word, excel.
- Evaluates IT staff, internal/external partners' and/or Contract Vendors compliance with service contracts; identifying process or product result deficiencies and recommending resolutions to remedy.
- This includes performing analyses on past expenditures, modifying cost/benefit ratios, product achievement/work flow, productivity inhibitors/enhancers, budgetary or legislative implications, etc.,.
- Prepares Excel, Visio, Powerpoint or other presentations to communicate changes to IT staff, internal/ external partners, and conduct group meetings designed to modify current practices, standards, or product for efficiency purposes.
- Provides daily administration of public sector employment laws and rules, emphasizing interpretation of Client, Collective Bargaining Agreements, Department policies, and Unit procedures.
- This includes developing IT recruitment practices, ensuring consistent and fair evaluation methods and behaviorally based interview questions; investigating employee/management complaints, drafting requests for discipline and responding to first level grievances.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.