Job Number: 19-08463
Job Number: 19-08463
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Program Manager for our client in Palo Alto, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Owns medium and long-term planning process of client's Display & Accessory product lines.
- Develops and coordinates product portfolio and strategy across multiple sub-categories
- Develops and manages business models, quantitative analysis, and reports to support strategic business decisions both operationally and financially
- Helps identify, deploy and drive strategic projects and programs
- Leads complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, and identifies recommendations and insights
- Works independently to construct highly complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance; coaches others on model development
- Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps
- Manages complex, time- sensitive market research projects and prepares synthesized intelligence reports with clear implications
- Leads cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations
- Partners with business leaders to develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns
- Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions
- 3+ years’ work experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary