Job Number: 19-08151
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Program Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the effective planning and execution of P2P programs to support best-in-class HCP customer engagement.
- Contributes to performance excellence and continuous improvement for P2P marketing programs/tactics.
- Channel Strategy:
- Maintains an understanding of promotional education trends and Client business priorities in order to identify opportunities to drive business impact
- Conducts or coordinates appropriate analysis to support recommendations and to further enhance P2P knowledge, expertise
- Budget management:
- Collaborates with brand teams to plan and track Promotional Education Program operational budgets
- Develops and manages speaker training budgets to include venue, travel, logistics, vendor fees and HCP honoraria
- Promotional Education Program Support:
- Project initiation:
- Supports PPM team in the development and management of speaker program documentation (series brief), including streamlining and maintenance
- Manages process to effectively maintain project briefs/project brief tracking
- Management of PPM SharePoint site to develop process for tracking reporting, templates, and project/activity updates
- Content Creation:
- Supports PPM team in the creation and management of speaker training content, pre/post-event communications, and other supporting P2P resources
- Management of speaker program title update process, including communication to vendor partners, business partners and internal systems
- Content Management:
- Management of promotional education content update vendor partner communications, including facilitation of new/replacement slide deck communication & reporting to training and logistics vendor
- Facilitates slide deck file Q&A validation during new/replacement promotional education program content updates
- Speaker Bureau Management
- Provide speaker training and operations support to PPM team including submission of approved speaker training project briefs into Veeva
- Manage Veeva Speaker Training /Faculty Training Activity including Reporting of Speaker Training payments Training Activity Close Out
- Project initiation:
- BA/BS degree required
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task, as necessary, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, planning skills and communication skills
- Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilizing project management and business expertise.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
- Strong Customer relationship management skills
- Strong Critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry a plus
- Knowledge of commercial organization, stakeholders and matrix teams a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary