Job Number: 19-07932
Job Number: 19-07932
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Program Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead a group of project managers to execute on their assigned program and associated child projects supporting the digital capability (DC) objectives of their Business Unit group/function, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion.
- Oversee planning and execution of a large, complex program and associated child projects in their Business Unit’s DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned program and associated child projects.
- Ensure program and project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned program and associated child projects.
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned program and associated child projects and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned program’s and their associated child project’s momentum and progress.
- Engage and energize the program/project teams.
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned program and their associated child projects.
- Manage five or more vendors providing services to the program ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
- Prepares all program status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors and steering committee informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
- Actively engage stakeholders and project managers of problem projects to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Co-lead setup of program management and governance.
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools.
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary