Job number: 19-02424
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Program Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Program Manager will be accountable for managing IT Transformation projects to drive down Build and Run costs and track our progress in realizing transformation savings.
- This will be accomplished, in part, by reducing the IT application footprint by migrating applications from point solutions to enterprise platforms or standard applications thereby shrinking ongoing IT Operating Run costs. Tracking transformation progress will be achieved by implementing an IT Build and Run Performance Dashboard to develop an integrated view of IT build and run performance including outcomes, utilization, cost and risk and define an appropriate IT review and action plan.
- Work closely with business functions to understand their migration needs and constraints to refine actionable multi-year roadmaps and ensure alignment to timelines and costs, and track mutual dependencies
- Work with stakeholders to identify and track KPIs for Build and Run activities for outcomes, utilization, cost and risk (contract and regulator, data, operational, cybersecurity) in a dashboard
- Work with subject matter experts to integrate the dashboard with Vitalize and other key data sources to provide timely and actionable insights
- Work with stakeholders to leverage the dashboard as a single source of truth and integrate it into ongoing Build and Run operations
- Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across – Client IT, business functions, vendors and service providers
- Responsible for the overall project management, coordination, execution, and control of IT deliverables, schedules and finances
- Pro-actively raise key issues/risks to project stakeholders
- Help identify and triage new issues for criticality and ownership in a rapidly changing environment
- Schedule and host stakeholder and team meetings to ensure team alignment and to provide guidance across the projects
- Ability to conceptualize Projects or Programs from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adapting to sudden changes and shifting priorities
- Delivers cost-effective, high quality Projects or Programs on-time through application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.)
- Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed upon results
- Adept at analyzing complex data using spreadsheets, filtered tables, pivot tables and pivot charts
- Achieves effective control on the Project or Program through management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members, creates and motivates cross-functional & cross-departmental project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction and fosters effective team skills to complete tasks on time
- Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
- Ability to integrate/rollup multiple Projects within a Program
- Strong communication skills allowing the candidate to serve as the primary point of contact for all communications within Biopharma IT, business teams, and any third party involved in the Project or Program - effectively communicates relevant information to key stakeholders
- Identifies the need for and creates/implements improvements to continuously improve the Project Management Service capabilities in the organization
- Identifies, implements and champions the use of new value added techniques and process improvements to help better the IT Project Management service
- Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- Consistently develops others by providing them with challenging opportunities and coaching them to be successful
- Demonstrates an ability to assess and understand a wide variety of Client business issues; recommend and deliver IT strategies/systems/tools that provide superior value to end-client
- Ability to deal with unstructured, complex Projects or Programs that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions
- Additional plus would be someone who has experience working with external Service Providers providing hosting services
- Proven experience (10+ years) implementing large scale Projects or Programs of multi-million dollar investments
- Experienced in managing Projects or Programs by leveraging standard industry Project Management frameworks (e.g. - PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g. - Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage project teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically, culturally & geographically diverse teams in a matrixed environment, influencing them to complete deliverables, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary