Program Manager Business Capability - Lead
Program Manager Business Capability – Lead
Job Number: 20-10314
Job Number: 20-10314
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Program Manager Business Capability – Lead for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be responsible for overseeing and managing multiple Rapid Data Lab projects across the R&ED portfolio, practice and provide leadership to the project team and engaging key stakeholders as a client partner on their deliverables.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the multiple agile teams using various tools, such as the program Kanban.
- Facilitate work planning readiness via roadmaps, backlogs, etc.
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Facilitate periodic synchronization events, including the program sync
- Assist with decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to epics, where necessary
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Help manage risks and dependencies; escalate and track impediments
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between teams
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the practices associated with DevOps and Release on Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Understand and operate within budgets and ensure adherence to guardrails
- Facilitate System Demos / Solution Demos
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the agile teams and help them improve
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Required to coordinate and ensure project milestones are met on time within budget and scope.
- Manage 2 or more vendors providing services to the program ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
- Work with DCMs and assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Will be responsible for assessing and mitigating risks associated with each project/stakeholder.
- Manage program financials and overall health of the program.
- Coordinate and facilitate change and communication plans between project stakeholders and change and communication lead.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status, and results clearly.
- Proactive and self-disciplined, ability to meet deadlines, effective use of time, and prioritization.
- Prepares all program status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors and steering committee informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.