Job Number: 19-07701
Job Number: 19-07701
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a/an Program Analyst for our client in WHITE PLAINS, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's Clean Energy Solutions department in their efforts in providing assistance with the Smart Street Lighting NY program.
- Serve as Program Analyst for Client's Smart Street Lighting NY Maintenance Program.
- Maintain consistency on implementation practices across the 10 statewide regions.
- Research, procure, and operate new LED street lighting "Smart Cities” controls and Asset Management Software.
- Generate customer update reports.
- Facilitate the installation of demonstration projects.
- Host live demonstration walking tours for elected officials and sustainability boards from potential customers.
- Support the Business Development and Project Implementation team by hosting educational informational workshops/webinars for customers and attending board meetings.
- Q/C existing maintenance contractor pool by doing site inspections and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Evaluate potential new contractors, vendors, distributors, and manufacturers.
- Perform ongoing support to all Energy Efficiency Project Managers implementing street lighting projects.
- Regularly attend project closeout meetings to transition the project from the implementation phase to the maintenance phase of the project.
- Develop and enforce installation best practices for all maintenance contractors.
- Represent the Smart Street Lighting NY Maintenance Program at conferences, panels, and industry events.
- Operate database of all LED street lighting systems being maintained.
- Issue, track and closeout work orders to maintenance contractors.
- Manage contracts and invoices for customers and program vendors.
- Perform site inspections to verify contractor workmanship.
- Assist in issuing, evaluating, and awarding street lighting maintenance RFP's.
- Create best practices for program design and implementation, program challenges and other information that will support program execution.
- Strong ability to deliver engaging, informative, well organized presentations is required.
- Experience with customer service is required.
- Experience managing vendors or contractors is required.
- Ability to anticipate and constructively resolve conflicts, overcome objections, and create value added customer solutions is required.
- The ability to think strategically, to proactively understand customer needs, and to provide solutions to overcome obstacles is required.
- The ability to maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies like advanced controls and the impact to current and future customer needs is required.
- Ability to present project proposals and documents to new and existing Client's energy services customers is required.
- Experience managing contractors is preferred.
- Experience managing fleets of maintenance contactors is preferred.
- Experience with B2B operational logistics is preferred.
- Knowledge of energy services, energy efficiency, and utility energy efficiency programs is preferred.
- Experience with large scale LED street lighting deployments and "Smart City” technology projects is preferred.
- Experience creating and issuing work orders is preferred.
- Experience deploying or operating RF mesh and LTE connected networks is preferred.
- Knowledge of project financing models including cash flow, ROI, and IRR based on utility tariffs is preferred.
- Experience using Asset Management Software is strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing projects with local communities, especially Cities, Towns, and Villages is preferred.
- If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
William Perry | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary