Professional - Communications Manager Communications Manager
Job Number: 21-16404
Job Number: 21-16404
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Communications Manager for our client in McLean, VA.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Manager of HSM Communications will be responsible for managing the internal and external communications for Client Supply Management.
- The Manager will support HSM Brand Strategy and Leadership teams to drive messaging that clearly and consistently communicates HSM's vision, value proposition, and key brand initiatives.
- Manage internal and external communications
- Assist HSM Brand Strategy team in developing key messaging that clearly and consistently communicates HSM's brand
- Deliver official communications including newsletters, updates, memos etc.
- Work with third party agencies to manage ongoing communication projects
- Collaborate with Client Communication teams to identify and pursue Public Relations initiatives
- Collaborate with HSM Brand Strategy team to manage social media channels
- Ensure all HSM communications adhere to corporate brand guidelines
- Responsible for continuous research of competitor environment and supply chain messaging trends
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels as well as external clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Excellent visual, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with and persuade individuals at senior levels
- Ability to actively participate in meetings and group discussions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to quickly evolving circumstances
- Ability to deliver presentations in a concise, well organized manner
- A minimum of five (5) years of Communications experience
- Ability to travel as required
- Preferred Qualifications
- Two (2)+ years of Project Management experience
- Previous experience working in a large, matrixed organization
- Previous experience working with outside agency partners
- A BA/BS Bachelors Degree
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.